Internationals 2014 State Of Origin

If Bird didn't try and get a penalty in every tackle complaining about being hit high, or grapple tackled and poking his toungue out pointing to the ref, or having some incidents where it looks like he has taken a dive. I'd probably have a bit more sympathy for him getting elbowed last night. But because of his history you have second thoughts if he is genuine.

Reactions: gREVUS and Zarjaz
LMAO, if QLD supporters are sore losers there needs to be a new word made up to describe NSW supporters, they are the Masters of it, Blues supporters have made an art of whining, we are just mere amateurs in comparison
There is an army of Blues journalists that write article after article with photographic evidence(LOL) to justify why their team was cheated out of winning a game or the moment that some nasty QLD player dropped a forearm or elbow, neglecting the 50 or so that their team gave out..lol too funny
The Blues out passioned QLD in the 1st 2 games and QLD played well below their limitations, last night the difference was obvious the Blues certainly have a couple of freaks but Queensland has far far more, QLD halves made NSW halves look like reserve graders.. It's great for the series
BTW Robbie Farrah is not as good as Smith as he claims,

LMAO, Are you an Ozzie?? You sound like one.. Bad calls went both ways like they did in the 1st 2 games, like they do in every game..
typical Blues supporter, ya just can't find it in ya to say that some of the greatest players in the History of the game turned up to play and absolutely demolished a Blues team, that's a fact that even the mentally impaired can grasp..
I have always acknowledged the class of those guys so I think youre way off there. Smith, Slater, Inglis and Thurston are undeniably some of the greatest players to have played.

Reactions: OMG
I have always acknowledged the class of those guys so I think youre way off there. Smith, Slater, Inglis and Thurston are undeniably some of the greatest players to have played.
Ridiculously DCE could be up there with them, he has done some unreal shit this year it's almost unfathomable that he is still years away from peaking, I reckon he might be edging JT at this stage of his career and how about Cronk, he as good at leading his team around as any half I've seen, take him out from last nights game and QLD lose IMO..

Reactions: Harlz
Ridiculously DCE could be up there with them, he has done some unreal shit this year it's almost unfathomable that he is still years away from peaking, I reckon he might be edging JT at this stage of his career and how about Cronk, he as good at leading his team around as any half I've seen, take him out from last nights game and QLD lose IMO..
Yeah I always feel Cronk has Smith in front of him and Slater behind him and when you're always surrounded by that class its hard not to shine

Reactions: OMG
If Bird didn't try and get a penalty in every tackle complaining about being hit high, or grapple tackled and poking his toungue out pointing to the ref, or having some incidents where it looks like he has taken a dive. I'd probably have a bit more sympathy for him getting elbowed last night. But because of his history you have second thoughts if he is genuine.
Having watched the diving in the football world cup..it is gradually creeping into rugby league,,led by greg bird and his kind,,i find it very sad

It is creeping in and why I believe after professional games there should be a debrief between the Refereess and the Captains and Coaches. These don't have to be public and the officials can put teams on 'notice' about their players acting outside the accepted behaviours.

The same applies to Referees being scrutinised for their performances.

The thing about the elbow was, it happens probably on every second hitup. Cameron Smith said to Cummins "When Aaron Woods takes his next hit up, if I flop to the ground will I get a penalty?" Sure enough off the Bird/Myles penalty Woods to the next hitup and stuck his elbow straight in Lillymans throat. I don't no whether it would have been hilarious or a terrible day for rugby league if Lillyman had started flopping around like a salmon out of water... but I kind of wish he had done it to make Bird look like an even bigger twat.

Buck777

image.jpg