Internationals 2014 PACIFIC TEST Samoa vs Fiji

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Just a thread to keep you all informed about this upcoming test in Penrith Saturday 3rd May...

10246270 504434036327920 8777974208177770438 n

Reactions: 1 user
Sugar Ray

Sugar Ray

So yeah, SBW can boycott his way into our team if he wants :D

In my head, I have an awesome team, but the team in my head is always totally different to the team that is actually selected. I'll try lower my expectations this year.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
So yeah, SBW can boycott his way into our team if he wants :D

In my head, I have an awesome team, but the team in my head is always totally different to the team that is actually selected. I'll try lower my expectations this year.
Love to see it. Or maybe wait until after Sunday when the Kiwi team is announced so you can pick from the scraps ;)...

Sugar Ray

Sugar Ray

Love to see it. Or maybe wait until after Sunday when the Kiwi team is announced so you can pick from the scraps ;)...
I think I'll wait until after Sunday, when I can pick from the players that turned down the Kiwis :cool:

Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I think I'll wait until after Sunday, when I can pick from the players that turned down the Kiwis :cool:
Be a real coup to get SBW and Matai. Maybe even Kasiano. Wonder if they'll get Godinet and Mosoe back for it? Matagi, Roberts, Winterstein, Maitua, Lafai and Vidot should be sweet to play. How about Milford???

Reactions: 1 users
Magic Stick

Magic Stick

Out of curiosity....from the last Samoan squad who makes the Kiwis ????....... Id say none

Anthony Milford - Canberra Raiders
Antonio Winterstein - North Queensland Cowboys
Leeson Ah Mau - St George Dragons
Joseph Leilua - Newcastle Knights
Daniel Vidot - St George Dragons
Ben Roberts - Parramatta Eels
Reni Maitua - Parramatta Eels
Mark Taufua - Cronulla Sharks
Masada Iosefa - West Tigers
David Faalogo - Newcastle Knights
Sauaso Sue - West Tigers
Suaia Matagi - NZ Warriors
Pita Godinet - NZ Warriors
Mose Masoe - Penrith Panthers
Tim Lafai - Canterbury Bulldogs
Penani Manumalealii - Cronulla Sharks
Junior Moors - Melbourne Storm
Teofilo Lepou - Marist Saints - Samoa
Faleniu Iosi - Letava Bulldogs - Samoa
Ionatana Tino - Apia Barracudas - Samoa
Arden McCarthy - Pt Chevalier Pirates - NZ
Edward Purcell - Mt Albert Lions - NZ
Harrison Hansen - Wigan Warriors - UK
Iosia Soliola - St Helens Saints - UK
Frank Winterstein - Widnes Vikings - UK
Junior Sau - Melbourne Storm

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Out of curiosity....from the last Samoan squad who makes the Kiwis ????....... Id say none
More a joke and not meant to be taken literally. Both Kiwis and the Aussies rape the Poly teams. The only players who dont play for the bigger brothers are those that cant make it like Suaia Matagi or those who are past it like Asotasi. There were some notable exceptions to the rule last RLWC like Papalii but generally thats the way it is and always has been...

Magic Stick

Magic Stick

More a joke and not meant to be taken literally. Both Kiwis and the Aussies rape the Poly teams. The only players who dont play for the bigger brothers are those that cant make it like Suaia Matagi or those who are past it like Asotasi. There were some notable exceptions to the rule last RLWC like Papalii but generally thats the way it is and always has been...

The Aussies piss me off...they don't need to poach players, they have a wealth of talent

Im all for the Island boys playing for there home nation. I deffiniatly don't wont to see Hurrell selected for the Kiwis

Reactions: 6 users
Sugar Ray

Sugar Ray

Be a real coup to get SBW and Matai. Maybe even Kasiano. Wonder if they'll get Godinet and Mosoe back for it? Matagi, Roberts, Winterstein, Maitua, Lafai and Vidot should be sweet to play. How about Milford???
Yeah, it'd be awesome. I don't think the Super League guys will be available, but we seriously could use Godinet because we're not rich in halves/hookers.

Most of those guys should be available. I think Winterstein and Lafai could miss out if Matai, Simona, Leilua and Nofoaluma are available to us. Not sure about Milford though, Ricky Stuart is being a dick and telling him to not play this game.

Magic Stick

Magic Stick

Should be a cracker this game...Man that Samoa v Tonga game last year was 1 of the best games of 2013 at any level

MarkW

MarkW

Just to derail slightly... have the Kiwis ever played a test over in any of the island nations?

Magic Stick

Magic Stick

Sheesh Fiji gona have a deadly backline....Im surprised that big lump smell my finger hasn't locked in Semi Radradra for QLD

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Im surprised that big lump smell my finger hasn't locked in Semi Radradra for QLD
Never say never. Wouldnt surprise me to see him get picked and play. Dont think these Tests are actually Tests. Last years one with Tonga vs Samoa had Sam Moa playing then he plays for the Kiwis RLWC team 5-6 months later :confused:...