Upload 2014 3 5 15 6 44

Attachments

• upload_2014-3-5_15-3-15.png
    upload_2014-3-5_15-3-15.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 9
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Sell GI and upgrade your CTW they said. He doesnt start well they said. He'll dip in value and you can get him cheaper they said.

Well suck it bitches. He owned for me tonight.

Anyway, this is the team I ended up with before the lockout. Not really happy with my bench cheapies but its the only way I could squeeze Gallen in. Hope Brooks doesnt end up being a myth! Sold Maloney for him to free up some cash...
Sc

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

64 Points he was worth with his 3 tries. I'd picked him from the start in my own fantasy team and made him captain. I'm glad I did.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
64 Points he was worth with his 3 tries. I'd picked him from the start in my own fantasy team and made him captain. I'm glad I did.
Ended up with 144 for Greg Inglis. Im on 1023 with Gallen to go. Dont know why I bought Luke 'The Myth' Brooks. Knew it was too good to be true. Not a bad week though...

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Ended up with 144 for Greg Inglis. Im on 1023 with Gallen to go. Dont know why I bought Luke 'The Myth' Brooks. Knew it was too good to be true. Not a bad week though...
Hes showing up as 135 on mine. Im 1052 with Gallen to go as well. SBW, Will Hopoate, Shaun Johnson and Marika Koroibete have been disappointing for me this game.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Hes showing up as 135 on mine. Im 1052 with Gallen to go as well. SBW, Will Hopoate, Shaun Johnson and Marika Koroibete have been disappointing for me this game.
Yeah just checked. He's been downgraded from 144. Imagine if he was captain!? A few didnt get their projected scores. Brooks being the main one but was helped by some big scores from my Reserves. Barba didnt really fire but he looks to still have the goods so I'll persevere with him. Definitely put Manu Ma'u in my team next week. Get him in for SBW who is out for 3 weeks.

No trade rage for me this week. Going to give it another week then maybe trade out some dead weight...

Untitgrtled

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
peeps will be spewing if they have Gallen,Fifita and SBW all in there team
Yes, no, yes.

Also have Luke 'The Myth' Brooks who sucked big time.

Going to have to trade Gallen or SBW out if Gal stays out too long. Wasnt looking to trade till Round 3...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Yes I'm pretty pissed off about how that's working out for me.
And the suspension of Peats for a week isn't doing me any favors either.
Yeah my teams stuffed already. Have SBW, Gallen, Peats, Palavi and Tuimavave who wont be playing this week.

Have Manu Ma'u who can fill in for SBW for 3 weeks so trade wasted there.

Peats is on the bench and only out for a week so no trade there either.

Palavi can just hang fire.

Biggest problem is Gallen and Daley. 6 weeks is a long time but I dont want to waste a 2 trades. One to trade him out and one to trade him back in at some point. Daley wont be back for ages so he's dead weight but I only have Willie Tonga and Allwood to swap him with?

Might sit tight and see who will get the big money increases and go from there...

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

Yeah my teams stuffed already. Have SBW, Gallen, Peats, Palavi and Tuimavave who wont be playing this week.

Have Manu Ma'u who can fill in for SBW for 3 weeks so trade wasted there.

Peats is on the bench and only out for a week so no trade there either.

Palavi can just hang fire.

Biggest problem is Gallen and Daley. 6 weeks is a long time but I dont want to waste a 2 trades. One to trade him out and one to trade him back in at some point. Daley wont be back for ages so he's dead weight but I only have Willie Tonga and Allwood to swap him with?

Might sit tight and see who will get the big money increases and go from there...

Go, Willie Tonga. I dare you to.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Leader board after 3 Rounds. Not sure who half the people are on this group. Some are obvious but if your not one of them then hollar out please. I want to know who Im sassing when H2H starts this week ;)...

SC Rnd3