General 2014 Auckland Rugby League Competition

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
One positive from the squad. Rewa represent...

10178236 250948015091443 535359406 n

Reactions: 1 users

slaughterhouse.sa

Yeah I always thought he considered himself a Otara boy??? Didn't he have a season or 2 with otahuhu?

Maybe....the past 4 years he has only played for the Warriors.
So he hasnt never played a Fox game in his life.

He was Acklands golden child to a degre....it held him back from developing faster imo.
So even when he was injured or over weight always got selected.

His little brother palyed for Otahuhu

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
ARL ROUND 5

FOX MEMORIAL
Fox Round 5

Fox Round 5 ladder

SHARMAN CUP
Sharman Rnd 5

Sharman Rnd 5 Ladder

ARL ROUND 7
PHELAN SHIELD
Phelan Rnd 7

Phelan Rnd 7 ladder

Reactions: 1 user

slaughterhouse.sa

Buck that was there senior A's that won - Premz went down 19 - 18 to Glenora yesterday.

The top four will - the top four come end of the year.

On paper Mt Albert, Pt Chev and Papakura are too good.
Howick will be fourth - great spine + a few good forwards - but nothing to compare to the top 3 teams packs.

Otahuhu or Nortchote to potentially sneak up and steal 4th place.

Mt Albert signed the NZ residents player of the year - Simon Lomaloma from Wellington.
Apparently they are flying him up to Auckland every friday.

Lol and people have digs about the big wallets of pt chev and papakura lol.

ramraider78

ramraider78

The top four will - the top four come end of the year.

On paper Mt Albert, Pt Chev and Papakura are too good.
Howick will be fourth - great spine + a few good forwards - but nothing to compare to the top 3 teams packs.

Otahuhu or Nortchote to potentially sneak up and steal 4th place.

Mt Albert signed the NZ residents player of the year - Simon Lomaloma from Wellington.
Apparently they are flying him up to Auckland every friday.

Lol and people have digs about the big wallets of pt chev and papakura lol.
I'll dig all day about the big wallets,the comp is all about $ when the Fox prize is only 10k - the same clubs that have weak juniors o_O Amateur sport people reckon with semi pro $ LMAO.

Nah we had northcote on the weekend I don't think so bro they will be top 4 - they had a weak pack, they rely heavily on a few players - surprised Sam cook came straight to the game an jumped on in the 2nd half after playing for the warrior reserves; Bhana looked sluggish but he had some good touches in the game TBH well i was underwhelmed with Mason Tonks he runs the holes well but isn't confrontational.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
ARL ROUND 6
FOX MEMORIAL
Fox Rnd 6

Fox ladder

SHARMAN CUP
Sharman Rnd 6

Sharman Ladder

ARL ROUND 8
PHELAN SHIELD
Phelan Rnd 8

Phelan ladder

slaughterhouse.sa

I'll dig all day about the big wallets,the comp is all about $ when the Fox prize is only 10k - the same clubs that have weak juniors o_O Amateur sport people reckon with semi pro $ LMAO.

Nah we had northcote on the weekend I don't think so bro they will be top 4 - they had a weak pack, they rely heavily on a few players - surprised Sam cook came straight to the game an jumped on in the 2nd half after playing for the warrior reserves; Bhana looked sluggish but he had some good touches in the game TBH well i was underwhelmed with Mason Tonks he runs the holes well but isn't confrontational.

Im talking about the Mt Albert Mafia - not only do they think they own/run the game.
they have just as big bank balance as PT Chev and Kura but escape critisicsm.

Seriously to fly a player up every weekend on a friday would cost at least 300 bux + they would have to pay him 300 bux to fly him up & 100 bux to accomodate him.
1000 bux on one player?

ramraider78

ramraider78

Im talking about the Mt Albert Mafia - not only do they think they own/run the game.
they have just as big bank balance as PT Chev and Kura but escape critisicsm.

Seriously to fly a player up every weekend on a friday would cost at least 300 bux + they would have to pay him 300 bux to fly him up & 100 bux to accomodate him.
1000 bux on one player?
I heard about that when we played them - this year Lions aren't paying there reserves and only the core are getting paid 8 players I heard that info is on the $, as you know they recruited from shaman an ITM cup. There's something about the lomaloma deal about the travel I heard they get a discounted fare - that's beer talk from a member over there. I don't know bro ,the balance of power is changing slowly and everyone is looking at Pt Chev these days around the fields - TBH Lions are trying to change that stigma of poaching players blatantly - lmao i know thats more beer talk when we played them in there club rooms. lol.

Sad to say and it's early days but I don't think a south team will take the Fox this year - I haven't seen enough from any south teams that they will beat Mt Albert or Pt Chev; hope i'm wrong by by mid round 2.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
ARL LEAGUE
FOX MEMORIAL
Fox Rnd 7

Fox Rnd 7 ladder

SHARMAN CUP
Sharman Rnd 7 results

Sharman Rnd 7

ARL ROUND 9
PHELAN SHIELD
Phelan Round 9

Phelan Round 9 ladder

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Good there against the Bears ramraider78.

Went and watched the Oats and Tigers game. Just missed out on watching Jordan Baldwinson and Mason Tonks play lol. They were both named on the team list. Halftime it was 16-4 to the Tigers then we stepped it up a gear. Good game and great to see James Blackwell back. Dowie was the man on the wing.

Look forward to seeing you at the club next week mate. Should be a good game. Keep it clean aye :D...

ramraider78

ramraider78

Good there against the Bears ramraider78.

Went and watched the Oats and Tigers game. Just missed out on watching Jordan Baldwinson and Mason Tonks play lol. They were both named on the team list. Halftime it was 16-4 to the Tigers then we stepped it up a gear. Good game and great to see James Blackwell back. Dowie was the man on the wing.

Look forward to seeing you at the club next week mate. Should be a good game. Keep it clean aye :D...
Good luck with Dowie lol i've known that kid for years and played the odd game with him - very good utility but a confidence player goes missing if he gets banged. - wears contacts as well lol. Bears been hit with quite a few injuries - only recognized a handful of players from previous years; decent forward pack but backs were to slow.

Should be a good game this week, keeping it clean o_O lol high shots, nut squeezing, elbows , rib shots, headbutt, maybe a finger in the eye - nah your right toko keep it clean :inpain:

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Good luck with Dowie lol i've known that kid for years and played the odd game with him - very good utility but a confidence player goes missing if he gets banged. - wears contacts as well lol. Bears been hit with quite a few injuries - only recognized a handful of players from previous years; decent forward pack but backs were to slow.

Should be a good game this week, keeping it clean o_O lol high shots, nut squeezing, elbows , rib shots, headbutt, maybe a finger in the eye - nah your right toko keep it clean :inpain:
Yeah and no 'extra' ground work in the ruck. I know how the Hawks roll :D...

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
ARL ROUND 8
FOX MEMORIAL
Fox Rnd 8

Fox ladder

SHARMAN CUP
Sharman Rnd 8

Sharman Rnd 8 ladder

ARL ROUND 10
PHELAN SHIELD
Phelan Rnd 10

Phelan Rnd 10 ladder

ramraider78

ramraider78

Thanks for the drinks at the bar after the game , have a better catch up on the next round at hawks mt.wellington ,wish I had played in the reserves after the touch up you guys gave us :grumpy: that pack dominated us up the middle IMO and the mind games worked lol - close game in the premiers TBH, 80 minute footy payed off - I always rated Sione Feao when he was playing NYC, what a waste just playing Fox IMO, thought he would give OZ a go.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Fox Rnd 8

Went and watched this game but only made the last 10 of the 1st half. Score was 18-6 when I got there then Hawks get 2 quick tries to go level at the break. Was a tight encounter and the Hawks won with 2 penalty kicks to first even the score at 24 all then go ahead by 2 points which would be the winning points in the end.

Despite the result it was a good game and a great turn out as well. Alex Siulua got voted MoM and rightfully so.

Good to see the bro ramraider78 and well done to you and the team. Next time. And bring the trophy too :D...

Safe image

ramraider78

ramraider78

Went and watched this game but only made the last 10 of the 1st half. Score was 18-6 when I got there then Hawks get 2 quick tries to go level at the break. Was a tight encounter and the Hawks won with 2 penalty kicks to first even the score at 24 all then go ahead by 2 points which would be the winning points in the end.

Despite the result it was a good game and a great turn out as well. Alex Siulua got voted MoM and rightfully so.

Good to see the bro ramraider78 and well done to you and the team. Next time. And bring the trophy too :D...

Paki Afu gave us a hard time during that game toko, it's early but he's got to have a look in at counties this year - big unit.