Rumour 2013 Pre-Season Games

Yeah us leaguies down here have been hanging out for another game since 2009

will be a massive crowd im sure

i read somewhere penrith will be in hamilton for 5 days or so, might have to try and get in for a training session

plenty of kiwi boys in that team now with brown, whare and manu joining the panthers

Yeah Gillard sux arse

Aussie is going down hillwith tooo much debt etc

the stoopids immigration minister accepts refugeees with trecords... (just so Aussie can get a seat on UN secruity council)

Been in Austraolia for 12 years considering coming back soon....

DAMM THE AUSTRALIAN LABOUR PARTY & GILLLAED

Preseason to horseracing? Biggest tangent yet! Anyone else see the irony of naming a horse after a Tongan!?!

Sorry...for some reason I cannot post new posts.

Was so excited because the horse named after Manu won a Big one yesterday...

I had been backing Vatuvei for some time because of the Warriors..

But yesterday... I kinda cleaned up...(im just a small punter).

Hidden Warrior & VATUVEI both won

Cant wait for Feb 16, already contacted the Warriors today and confirmed that tickets go on sale for the Panthers game in Hamilton next week.

The only thing i like about the off season is the weather haha

Missing the footy already lol !!!

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Cant wait for Feb 16, already contacted the Warriors today and confirmed that tickets go on sale for the Panthers game in Hamilton next week.

The only thing i like about the off season is the weather haha

Missing the footy already lol !!!
Got the email telling me about preferential tickets but Im not sure how to do it? Do I ring in?

Gutted there wont be the traditional Albany stadium preseason game. Oh well...

Mean !! just got my tickets for the warriors pre season in hamilton. Went on sale at 9am

great seats, covered main grandstand, smack bang in the middle, only $55 for family of 4

Sweet, bring on the footy 2103 !!!

Reactions: Miket12
Best idea, Im all for warriors games country wide, pre season, it shows its time for another new zealand side, wellis or canterbury, look how many kiwis provide qualtiy for auzzie sides and with the warriors one of the 'silvertails' of the league its time..... look Im sick of our talent going overseas, yeah they got more money, SO isnt it time we provide all the back ups the auzzies do plus some, family accomodation, education, a warriors club with a bar, movies, mini putt anything lets take our side(s) outside the boundaries having a 'nation club room' thats shared with union NOT GOOD ENOUGH, come on everyone lets provide a back up for all of us, family orrientated and adult quality too.... I reckon we can get something going..... imagine a Warriors club room that has playstation rooms with nrl live 2, cheap lion reds(sponser) buffet meals, backed by the new nrl as well as mad butcher and us fans. old school spacies,cheap but quality hotel for visitors and discounts for us members, sport courts,,heaps of stuuff that tourists would be keen to see too,,Lets do it............GO THE WARRIORS

How did you do that? Im keen as. Got an email for the Dunners trial but nothing on HTown. Help?

Vodafone Warriors Members will have a priority purchase period starting today.

Is this email not displaying correctly?

View it in your browser.

agallery.mailchimp.com_ad4d6d6e8fb4cb38d5973e7c2_images_True_Warriors_Form_Header.jpg

agallery.mailchimp.com_ad4d6d6e8fb4cb38d5973e7c2_images_Inside_Forsyth_Barr_Stadium.jpg

Hi Charles

Member ID WAR-XXXXXXX

Thanks again for staying true for 2013. Like you, the boys are already getting ready for the new season and have started their off season training. As you have probably heard it's going to be tough, CLICK HERE to view the video.

Priority purchase for Dunedin Trial

As announced last month, NRL football will be played in Dunedin for the first time when the Vodafone Warriors take on the Brisbane Broncos in a trial match at the city’s state of the art Forsyth Barr Stadium on Saturday, February 23 next year. It will be the final preseason hit-out for the Vodafone Warriors as new head coach Matt Elliott and his players eye the start of their 2013 NRL campaign. With Tickets going on sale Friday, 9 November, Vodafone Warriors Members will have a priority purchase period starting today until they go on public sale. CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets first!

agallery.mailchimp.com_ad4d6d6e8fb4cb38d5973e7c2_images_Grab_Dunedin.jpg

Be part of the entourage in Dunedin

Join Grabaseat's first ever dedicated fan flight to Dunedin to support the boys and you'll get to the big game in style. You can’t get more fan focussed than your own themed flight! Join the Vodafone Warriors entourage so you can be part of the crowd that witness the Vodafone Warriors take on the Brisbane Broncos at the impressive Forsyth Barr Stadium. They're selling fast, CLICK HERE to purchase your flight package.
agallery.mailchimp.com_ad4d6d6e8fb4cb38d5973e7c2_images_SKYCITY_Winner.jpg

agallery.mailchimp.com_ad4d6d6e8fb4cb38d5973e7c2_images_Hamilton_Game_Banner_647_x_170.jpg

Vodafone Warriors v Panthers in Hamilton

Don't forget tickets are now on sale for the Vodafone Warriors v Penrith Panthers trial game in Hamilton. CLICK HERE to purchase your tickets​

Copyright © 2012 Vodafone Warriors, All rights reserved.

You received this email because you opted in when purchasing a Vodafone Warriors membership.

Our mailing address is:

Vodafone Warriors

Mt Smart Stadium

2 Beasley Avenue, Penrose

Auckland, North Island 1061

New Zealand

Add us to your address book

athewarriors_us5_list_manage_com_track_open_php_dc10c7364cf4d5c245d4ef7bd922f868._.gif
MtW, click on the link at the bottom of the email to go to the Ticketek site to order your tickets for the Tron.

Reactions: mt.wellington
Welcome back to the WAIKATO Warriors,been a long time coming,cant wait.
10.000 die hard fans came in the hard pouring rain last time you and the Storm came to town.
Just imagine the crowd if we get a dry track,

Reactions: mt.wellington
I hope they bring some of the new boys to the Hamilton game. Would love to see Neilsen and Lowire going hard !!

12 weeks to go, counting down already, shit thats sad in a way hahaha