Rumour 2013 Pre-Season Games

Increasingly a stadium like Forsyth Barr appeals. It's not Eden Park size - the size that looks shithouse on TV unless it's at least two-thirds full which it never is unless it's an All Blacks Test Lord know how many it'll get for the Black Caps v England Test probably Sweet FA. It's large enough to look impressive - so nice middle(pun incoming)ground.

But how in the Hell do we convince the mighty Auckland Council and it's myriad unelected officials and organisations to renovate Mt Smart??

PolarBob

Increasingly a stadium like Forsyth Barr appeals. It's not Eden Park size - the size that looks shithouse on TV unless it's at least two-thirds full which it never is unless it's an All Blacks Test Lord know how many it'll get for the Black Caps v England Test probably Sweet FA. It's large enough to look impressive - so nice middle(pun incoming)ground.

But how in the Hell do we convince the mighty Auckland Council and it's myriad unelected officials and organisations to renovate Mt Smart??

I agree, and suggest the horsehead aproach.

Reactions: Sup42
Dunedin is Awesome

When I bring myself and my Aussie Super back to NZ.
Dunedin is the place/ or Otago is the place I wanna be.

Its Earthquake safe. Plus they have some awesome bands thanks to Flying Nun.

I currently reside in the Alternative University Capital of Sydney...NEWTOWN who won the NSW cup this year.

I love Alternative music... The Bats..The Verlaines...Straightjacket Fits...Tall Dwarfs etc

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
I just recieved this image in my latest email from the Warriors.

Please, please, please just build this at Mt Smart and all will be forgiven.

agallery.mailchimp.com_ad4d6d6e8fb4cb38d5973e7c2_images_65186.jpg

It is all we need. How great would it be to have that as our home ground. Forsyth Bar stadium ftw.

Well hopefully Owen and Eric are in attendance. and they'll get a look at what they could potentially have one day.
It's a great little stadium. it's adjustable so both ends can be deconstructed so you only have the two sides open. which i think is 16,000 (which they had for the ITM cup), or one or both ends end up. with 23000 and 30000 respectively, even half full the crowd sounds epic.
A full Crowd is just awesome. Ireland vs Argentina last year was a great night. Because of the roof, everything sounds twice as big.

Definitely be going to watch this game in Dunedin what a fantastic stadium and a great reason to go considering it's to watch league and not union! get to see the new indoor stadium and it's a league game you beauty! Even though it's a trial it will most probably sell out considering it's the Broncos who are always a massive drawcard with NZ league fans. Also be heaps of interest in the Warriors playing under their new coach will be interesting to gauge if systems and structures are in place

30,000 capacity? If it sells out or gets close to it, NRL clubs will be climbing over eachother to take home games there.[DOUBLEPOST=1350445581,1350445165][/DOUBLEPOST]

Now we've got Awen asking us to sign up, more appealing than the other fella anyway.

Why don't they quit with the definitions of devotion, loyalty etc and just come out and say 'yeah we sucked this season, would really be beneficial if you didn't walk away from us in droves....yours sincerely, The Warriors.'

Because they are thick as pig shit, Other than a Robert Muldoon or more recently a vote Brian Tamaki campaign , I've not seen an effort less cognisant of the mood of the Market place.....

well there was that rugby dude driving a pink fist and talking about their fan bases Bed room habits but i don't Roll with that Set So i wouldn't know.....

Likely Some W (rhymes with banker ) from Ponsonby calls themselves a creative and thinks Warriors fans will swallow an Uncle Sam needs you pitch from an Ex player......I want their Job

Because they are thick as pig shit, Other than a Robert Muldoon or more recently a vote Brian Tamaki campaign , I've not seen an effort less cognisant of the mood of the Market place.....

well there was that rugby dude driving a pink fist and talking about their fan bases Bed room habits but i don't Roll with that Set So i wouldn't know.....

Likely Some W (rhymes with banker ) from Ponsonby calls themselves a creative and thinks Warriors fans will swallow an Uncle Sam needs you pitch from an Ex player......I want their Job

Do you have a goatee & a ponytail ?

Reactions: Sup42
I hope the Warriors go to the death against Brisbane for the fans, reading between the lines the Broncos are going to take this trial seriously for the sake of their impeccable brand.

Could be the greatest trial game ever staged.
I totally agree with you,It will be a big test for the new coach. I just cant wait to see how fit our boys will be.

Well hopefully Owen and Eric are in attendance. and they'll get a look at what they could potentially have one day.
It's a great little stadium. it's adjustable so both ends can be deconstructed so you only have the two sides open. which i think is 16,000 (which they had for the ITM cup), or one or both ends end up. with 23000 and 30000 respectively, even half full the crowd sounds epic.
A full Crowd is just awesome. Ireland vs Argentina last year was a great night. Because of the roof, everything sounds twice as big.

It's a great venue but Forsyth Barr Stadium is a black hole of debt for Dunedin. I can't really see the Auckland Council, already overextended as far as Stadium debt goes, sinking a couple of hundred million into a new venue when it has already ruled out a $60 million upgrade of Mt Smart.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Will try my best to make this one down there. I love Dunners! Great nightlife. Would love to meet all you NZWF too for a pint before and after!

Hamilton - Warriors vs Penrith

February - Saturday the 16th

Tickets on sale apparently 5th November.

Will be a big crowd !!

Penrith have a connection with the waikato and usually pick up a few maori boys from down there to play in there 20s
I will head down to watch this game imo

They should be able to sell a few flame jerseys lol

Penrith have a connection with the waikato and usually pick up a few maori boys from down there to play in there 20s
I will head down to watch this game imo

They should be able to sell a few flame jerseys lol

I'll be driving down for sure to Hamilton for the game, worth getting in early, turn out will be great, I know some staunch league supporters down those ways.

Reactions: Choker