Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Jordan Meads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mason Lino

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 8.8%

• Total voters
I'm not sure why people are so concerned about 5/8 for next season, TL is will be a really good foil for Shaun Johnson next season, and i'm quite happy with him playing in the halves when he
gets here...if he was 5 inches taller i'd be very very happy, but all in all his experience and the calm head that hopefully comes with him, will be invaluable.

Reactions: Spence

Inruin

Contributor
I'm not sure why people are so concerned about 5/8 for next season, TL is will be a really good foil for Shaun Johnson next season, and i'm quite happy with him playing in the halves when he
gets here...if he was 5 inches taller i'd be very very happy, but all in all his experience and the calm head that hopefully comes with him, will be invaluable.
Shaun Johnson at 6 and tl at 7 i'm happy with, but not sure we have adequate reserves to replace them if injury/form warrants it

Agreed. We've already got a star half, what we need is someone who can defend well. Just basically be a experienced cool hand when called for. All we need is a decent second in command and we should have that with TL.

Reactions: facefacts
Another one out of left field is Liam foran,great defensive.Qualities just like his brother,and doesn't shirk his work load.thats what we need,Shaun Johnson flair and skills and a hard grafter like Liam

I'd take the Soward of a couple of years ago for our team, speed to burn and a brilliant kicking game. Does he still have that pace though, it seems to be lacking a bit this year.

I'd take the Soward of a couple of years ago for our team, speed to burn and a brilliant kicking game. Does he still have that pace though, it seems to be lacking a bit this year.

He still very quick off the mark, probably the quickest in the NRL over 30m. His tackling has hugely improved as well...someone text Dean Bell :cool:

the pack he is playing behind most of this year have let him down so prob didnt have the room he did couple of years ago when they had Smith an Costigan providing much needed mongrel dunno?

Id take him for his tactical/long range kicking game alone if we'd had him last two weeks when we were 18- zip up at least you could count on that little gnome to keep banging the ball down field to try and keep the Knights or the Sea eagles in their own half

Reactions: Miket12