• Roosters

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Was hoping Sam Moa get's a look in for the Kiwi's for impact ,

Brent Kite being interviewed, had said Sam had committed to Tonga

Asked the Mate Ma'a Tonga Rugby League RLWC2013 Facebook page about who Taumalolo and Moa had elected to play for and got this reply...

TNRL

Havent heard anything about Moa changing his mind but Id be stoked to see him play for Tonga again. The reply I got was only 4 days ago so who knows? Thought Moa was close to getting the Clive Churchill.

Reactions: 1 user

ashnizzle

what really annoyed me was that most of the players didnt shake the little girl's hand when they were collecting their rings.

pretty sad really. whole year they're like we're doing this and that for charity but when the big moment arises they dont give a crap at all.

but i do give credit to the players who did

Sup42

Sup42

A few NRL fans were of the opinion Tomkins won't be able to handle the crash and bash big body contact of the NRL.

Of the two comps on display , Warrinton were the old school league thug style foward pack.

The English final saw the Wigan Captain front two months underdone.

Two players were knocked out.

One off to hospital.

Two players couldn't finish.

I recon after eight years of that sht Tomkins will find Gallen and Watmough / Steve Matai's antics familiar,

He'll go all right.

mrblonde

mrblonde

Was a real good game, especially as GF’s are often defensive struggles like last year or just blowouts.
Roosters definitely got the better of the reffing, though how Hayne can utter the words “I have a try” when Lyon didn’t even attempt to ground the ball defies belief.

Seeing as they almost always give it to a half or fullback, probably should have given the medal to Maloney, had a hand in every try, 5/5 with the boot… James Maloney, number 1 half in the champion team aye… He is kind of a dick, but I was happy for him.

No wolfman please, we are full up with defensively challenged wingers with elaborate beard & hair combos who excel at scoring from close range, thanks very much.

Report from the game - aftermatch comments - Manly fans most unimpressed with Williams, Roosters fans pretty damn unimpressed with Pearce.

Don't think I'd take either if they were offered.

Thought Roosters had stage fright, rather ordinary first 20 minutes from them but came back well.

Penalty try to Lyon - either would have given that or a sin-bin. Looked fair enough to me.