Who you want/think/hope will win?

• Manly

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Roosters

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
koolkat

koolkat

if the warriors had played them in the finals they would have been smashed this year. The Roosters were defn the best team money could buy and drugs could make
recruited well not sure about the drug part

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Regardless of who you put the house on, that was an amazing game of footy! Congratulations to both teams for showcasing the best the League had to offer.

Was going for Manly but not sure about DCE's Clive Churchill medal?

My indepth game analysis:

Blah

Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah

That fuckan Wolfman!

Anyway, that wraps it up for another year.

Bring on the RLWC13 and the Nines...

Reactions: 1 users
koolkat

koolkat

Regardless of who you put the house on, that was an amazing game of footy! Congratulations to both teams for showcasing the best the League had to offer.

Was going for Manly but not sure about DCE's Clive Churchill medal?

My indepth game analysis:

Blah

Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah

That fuckan Wolfman!

Anyway, that wraps it up for another year.

Bring on the RLWC13 and the Nines...
For sure for sure,and well done the juniors and ackland really ripped in the second half we have another crop of talent coming through lets not waste are opportunity and lets make them awesome first graders under Elliot's tutorage.looks like we may of found a gem in Townsend too very exciting times lay ahead I think boys

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Oh, BTW. Highlight of the whole night was when that little kid stacked it during the award ceremony. Im sick, I know, but that was hilarious! Rewinded that a good 4 times and shit myself laughing everytime...

*or slow mo...

https://i.minus.com/ibv7BULJE2DEdo.gif

Still laughing...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
Was a real good game, especially as GF’s are often defensive struggles like last year or just blowouts.
Roosters definitely got the better of the reffing, though how Hayne can utter the words “I have a try” when Lyon didn’t even attempt to ground the ball defies belief.

Seeing as they almost always give it to a half or fullback, probably should have given the medal to Maloney, had a hand in every try, 5/5 with the boot… James Maloney, number 1 half in the champion team aye… He is kind of a dick, but I was happy for him.

No wolfman please, we are full up with defensively challenged wingers with elaborate beard & hair combos who excel at scoring from close range, thanks very much.

Apus

Apus

Great game. Utterly amazing that the NRL is already over for this year. Seriously, where did the time go?

Roosters were deserved winners - they were the benchmark all year and it was good to see a team with so many Kiwis get the win, especially over Manly. Question now is, will the Roosters be as good without SBW?

Miket12

Miket12

Funny, there was a few times I thought that Manly were getting an easy ride from the refs with their tactics off interfering @ the play the ball, especially when, not close too the tryline, the makers were just not standing square but were on either side of the attacker playing the ball, each with a hand on the attackers shoulder to prevent any dummy half runs - my wife was screaming at the tv wanting the refs to sinbin both Manly players for a professional foul.

HD

HD

jwh will get suspended for the headbutt

Can't believe the imagination some people have. Heard about it before I had chance to watch the game and was looking forward to a bit of biff. You can imagine my disappointment when I get to the non-existent headbutt that everybody has been talking about.

Fucking cracking game though.

Reactions: 1 users

Far North Forever

DCE had a great game as did Foran, but with 3 try assists and 5 from 5 goals Maloney had to be MoM surely its about who gets the team over the line not who played great but never got his team up. Same dickheads who picked Locky in the World Cup final, its like picking Barker as skipper of the year over Spittal, don't think so.

ramraider78

ramraider78

Credit where credit is due, Roosters deserved it IMO finals footy at it's best, from the kick off, Roosters had the mongrel when Sam Moa runs it up and Stewart comes off 2nd best badly haha.

DCE receives that medal, what a f%#*^en joke, seriously other guys played better then him IMO.

Was hoping Sam Moa get's a look in for the Kiwi's for impact , not a fan of Mckendry.

Extra special for us at grass roots league, was watching 2x of our Mangere East Hawks juniors, win there rings, first players from our club to go on and win an NRL premiership - congratz Frank Paul Nuuausala an Sam Moa - Rub The Hawk...

Far North Forever

Credit where credit is due, Roosters deserved it IMO finals footy at it's best, from the kick off, Roosters had the mongrel when Sam Moa runs it up and Stewart comes off 2nd best badly haha.

DCE receives that medal, what a f%#*^en joke, seriously other guys played better then him IMO.

Was hoping Sam Moa get's a look in for the Kiwi's for impact , not a fan of Mckendry.

Extra special for us at grass roots league, was watching 2x of our Mangere East Hawks juniors, win there rings, first players from our club to go on and win an NRL premiership - congratz Frank Paul Nuuausala an Sam Moa - Rub The Hawk...
Brent Kite being interviewed, had said Sam had committed to Tonga

wallacenz

wallacenz

DCE had a great game as did Foran, but with 3 try assists and 5 from 5 goals Maloney had to be MoM surely its about who gets the team over the line not who played great but never got his team up. Same dickheads who picked Locky in the World Cup final, its like picking Barker as skipper of the year over Spittal, don't think so.
probably the same people who pick dally m aswell which seems rigged to me. cronk wasnt the best this year but they had to give the last of the big 3 an award seeing the other 2 had one, no forwards seem to ever win it.

lolcaeks

lolcaeks

Thought Maloney should have got Clive Churchill

Had a hand in all of the tries and kicked 5 from 5?

wallacenz

wallacenz

Thought Maloney should have got Clive Churchill

Had a hand in all of the tries and kicked 5 from 5?
i remember the grand final st george won, the best player on the park was nightengale and fukn darius boyd won it

Last edited:
edd

edd

They're never going to give the medal to a foreign player who is going to leave the NRL to play Union.... That's just too many biases to overcome in one night. So DCE is the logical player to give it to.... Ha Ha...

snake77

snake77

Can't believe the imagination some people have. Heard about it before I had chance to watch the game and was looking forward to a bit of biff. You can imagine my disappointment when I get to the non-existent headbutt that everybody has been talking about.
Headbutt wasn't much you could make a case for either player butting the other really. Makes me laugh a lot of the time two players go at it it's usually two kiwis going at each other.

Oh, BTW. Highlight of the whole night was when that little kid stacked it during the award ceremony. Im sick, I know, but that was hilarious! Rewinded that a good 4 times and shit myself laughing everytime...
I seriously should laugh at shit like that anymore as I'm supposed to be a grown up.:D.
Reminds me of this old video of this fat kid hitting a dude in the head with a shovel; I used to watch that one loopendlessly.

Got to love Grand Final day it's like a league fans Christmas day; added bonus this year of the Super League GF to.
Great game struggled to sleep last night was all hypo lol.

Sup42

Sup42

*or slow mo...

Still laughing...

Gotta say the critic in me was watching the PLayers to see who would ignore the crippled girl in the wheel chair , pretty sad i know.

SKD was the first player to ...........and the little girl waits......

Last edited:
edd

edd

They're never going to give the medal to a foreign player who is going to leave the NRL to play Union.... That's just too many biases to overcome in one night. So DCE is the logical player to give it to....

*or slow mo...

Still laughing...

Your a terrible human being...