General 2013 NRL Premiership Grand Final

Who you want/think/hope will win?

• Manly

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • Roosters

Votes: 21 48.8%

• Total voters
Hargreaves to get sent off.

Roosters to keep their title get thrashed next year with the absence of their HGH boys and Waikato bill.

Wooden spoon battle Roosters V Sharks.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
You have got to be joking :eek:!!!

Galuvao tipped for stunning finals return
Date October 1, 2013 - 10:20PM
Brad Walter
Chief Rugby League Writer
aimages.theage.com.au_2013_10_01_4793932_ZZ_20lead_20thin_20Galuvao_20131001221806483326_300x0.jpg

In with a shot: Manly's Joe Galuvao. Photo: Anthony Johnson

More than five months after suffering what was initially described as a career-ending Achilles injury, Joe Galuvao has emerged as a potential shock selection for Manly in Sunday night's grand final against Sydney Roosters.

Sea Eagles coach Geoff Toovey has delayed making a final decision on who will replace Richie Fa'aoso after naming an extended bench on Tuesday, but there was speculation Galuvao may make a stunning comeback in what would be a remarkable ending to the 34-year-old's career.

Despite announcing his retirement after snapping his Achilles' tendon in April, Galuvao has been training with Manly and a Sea Eagles official told Fairfax Media there was a chance he could play.

''It is highly unlikely but don't rule it out,'' the official said.

Galuvao, who has won premierships with Penrith and Manly, wasn't named in the 19-man Sea Eagles squad, which included forwards James Hasson and David Gower, who were expected to battle it out for Fa'aoso's berth after he broke his neck last Friday night, and fullback Peta Hiku.

https://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league...nals-return-20131001-2ur0i.html#ixzz2gY188Rrn

I can't bring myself to support either side - so I'm hoping that a) anyone who is likely to be in the kiwis (JWH, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Foran, SKD potentially, etc) stays injury free for the world cup, while at the same time b) hoping that anyone that is an automatic or likely selection for the kangaroos (think G Stewart, Jennings, Watmough) gets injured.

I'm torn between going to bed after the U20s game, and watching for the chance at part B above...

I picked Manly before the play offs began, and im staying with the Foran, DCE show to be better than Maloney, Pearce show.
Plus, Manly cost me a 40 oz Jack Daniels with my annual bet with my dad to make the grand final .So i will go with the team that stopped me from falling and sleeping in a gutter.LOL

hopefully Manly win. i like Roosters but just hate one person in the team. Pearce! but in saying that if Roosters win SBW wont be there next season.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
hopefully Manly win. i like Roosters but just hate one person in the team. Pearce! but in saying that if Roosters win SBW wont be there next season.

based on this im going Manly - SBW has been great for the image of the game this year and a second year wouldn't hurt either

I've picked Manly but the team I want to win is the Roosters.

Man the Entertainment sucks, what homo went for Ricki Martin and Jessica blah blah , so much for bigger and better.