General 2013 Jerseys and Merchandise Thread

snake77

snake77

Every 3 years I think is right and then Canterbury and the Warriors push the jersey cash cow more then usual.

Reactions: 1 user
Miket12

Miket12

Logan or Kurt usually get some early info on the next seasons shirts but neither have been on the site for a while.

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

For all you Brisbane based folk, the CCC store in the Myer Centre now has 50% off all Warriors gear.

Just cleaned up ;-)

warriors4eva

just drove past sport safari in hamilton to see the new doggies and storm 9's jerseys on display.

doggies is definitely different.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
do u still have the paintball jersey
Which one? I have both the green and the pink. Replicas and match worn jerseys. Green one in a players jersey with no number on the back and the #1 match worn jersey that Kevin Locke wore in the trial match against the Titans at North Harbour. Also have the pink paintball jersey replica and Shaun Johnsons match worn jersey from the Women in League round against the Cowboys. That was a XL jersey. I also own the Large players jersey #7...

Players jersey. Size Large and not matchworn...
2012 players jersey 7 Women in League combo

Signed Shaun Johnson match worn jersey. Worn Round 17 against the NQ Cowboys...
2012 Women in League Shaun Johnson match worn jersey back combo

Dont have an official COA but got this reply from Shaun Johnson on twitter. Good enough for me...
SJ matchworn jersey crop

Player jersey Green Paintball jersey. No number. Just slim players fit. Also have the match worn #1 jersey of this design...
2012 training jersey combo

Reactions: 2 users
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

It looks to me like she has taken your comment about 3 jerseys for $100 each, etc as an advert, rather than listing what you got at a sale.