General 2013 Jerseys and Merchandise Thread

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I dare you to wear your Vulcans Blue and White strip to a Canterbury Banks town game next year
No way! Been given far too much shit about that. Only wear it to Vulcans games now...

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Warriors SALE EDM

https://www.playbill.com.au/categories/Sports/Vodafone-Warriors/

Reactions: 1 users

Marshthedarsh

I'd love to see the 2007 Heritage strip remade. Puma shirts are a bit awkwardly proportioned for us, err, Medium folk. I had a home jersey that year in L and it was wayy too wide and wayy too short - even though I fit an M. That sort of style of the 2011 Fern jersey, but with the 2007 Heritage pattern. The 2009 one was okay, but really like the open collar style.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I'd love to see the 2007 Heritage strip remade. Puma shirts are a bit awkwardly proportioned for us, err, Medium folk. I had a home jersey that year in L and it was wayy too wide and wayy too short - even though I fit an M. That sort of style of the 2011 Fern jersey, but with the 2007 Heritage pattern. The 2009 one was okay, but really like the open collar style.
Not sure about other clubs but Eels and Storm actually get their fans to vote for which one they want. They also dont have some random Pounamu or Flag jersey types. I think they will go for another novelty type jersey and not a modern retake...

ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

Not sure about other clubs but Eels and Storm actually get their fans to vote for which one they want. They also dont have some random Pounamu or Flag jersey types. I think they will go for another novelty type jersey and not a modern retake...

I would like the "Wellington" style jersey from this year but in Auckland's Blue & White.......

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
I would like the "Wellington" style jersey from this year but in Auckland's Blue & White.......
Been done twice as a Heritage jersey...

2007 anniversary jersey front
2009 heritage jersey front

Maybe an Auckland Rugby tribute to be worn at Eden Park like the 2003 special but with blue and white stripes???
2003 Special jersey front

Akuma_81

Akuma_81

Yeah, I shudder to think what kind of "heritage" jersey we'll have next year!

I'm just hoping for a very decent 1995 remake (proper collar, no CCC template design) in 2015 for our 20 year anniversary, and maybe even a special logo.

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
There is some class in that team, imagine those guys trained and playing today.
Beat France, Australia and Great Britain in the space of one month. The first blue heritage jersey in 2007 was the 30th Anniversary jersey of that amazing feat. Commonly mistaken as the Auckland Centenary jersey.

The 1977 squad was arguably the best Auckland team ever...

snake77

snake77

Not to sure if Rebel Sport has a merchandise sale on but I go one of those sub-zero jerseys for $110 this weekend.

Robster

Robster

So stocked!! I won the Warriors Jacket for getting the closest Warriors Score from DTR!! I tipped 42 . Even being 8 off I was some how the closest score. :-D!! BOOM!

Reactions: 4 users

warriors4eva

After a dissapointing season is there any jersey or clothing changes for 2014 on the horizon ?

just got an email from sports safari in hamilton, big sale starting this friday the 13/9

bottom 8 teams , jerseys down to $100...

Ranger

Ranger

After a dissapointing season is there any jersey or clothing changes for 2014 on the horizon ?

Every 3 years isn't it? So we've still got another with the current template.

Personal preference would see us go back to our orginal colours for 2015, especially with the Panthers and now Tigers next year having predominately black strips.