General 2013 Jerseys and Merchandise Thread

Miket12

Miket12

Does anyone know if the kiwis will release a world cup edition jersey I want a Kiwi jumper but I will wait if they're gonna have a special jersey for the WC

Also anyone know if you can buy a vulcans jersey in OZ?

Don't know if you can buy the Vulcans jersey's in Oz. Last season, they were available on special order thru Canterbury Clothing Stores in NZ. If I hear anything about them coming on sale again, I'll PM you.

Reactions: 1 user
Miket12

Miket12

For those interested, replica Vulcans jerseys will be available on special order from the CCC store in Sylvia Park in September (but pre-order in July)

Vulcans Replica Jerseys for Sale

Awww static2spulsecdnnet pics 00 01 89 36 1893670 1 M
Canterbury Clothing Company has launched a replica of the Auckland Vulcans jersey. The jersey will be sold via pre paid orders only, through the CCC NZ Sylvia Park store.

* Sizes available XS – 4XL

* $160.00RRP

* Pre-orders are to be confirmed and finalised by Tueday on July 17th and will be delivered in to the store on 1st September.

* All pre orders to be paid for when ordered

* The CCC Team at Sylvia Park will be able to help you with any questions

You can e-mail the store your interest at sylviaparkcnz@canterburynz.com or call/fax them on 09-573-5521 this is for a limited time only.

This is what they did last season for the Vulcans jerseys.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
This is what they did last season for the Vulcans jerseys.

2013 Auckland Vulcans Home Front
2013 Auckland Vulcans Home back
That was actually the pre-order for this years jersey. When I picked mine up they told me that only 3 people had pre-ordered and that less then 25 were made available for public sale...​

fanrrior

fanrrior

^^^^ the Warriors boys should have a bet that if they lose to these eggs they have to all shave their heads bald ( the Lex Luthor look ).

Anyone see Haley Holts Interview of Shaun / Kevin and the Fish ?

She looked pissed / intoxicated in the final shot.

Glen Fisiahi hates being called the fish ( he is actually a very funny good humored / tempered guy )

Then I make it my duty to never call him Fish again #respect.

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
^^^^ the Warriors boys should have a bet that if they lose to these eggs they have to all shave their heads bald ( the Lex Luthor look ).

Anyone see Haley Holts Interview of Shaun / Kevin and the Fish ?

She looked pissed / intoxicated in the final shot.

Glen Fisiahi hates being called the fish ( he is actually a very funny good humored / tempered guy )
Any link to that interview???

Hitman82

Hitman82

$99 for 2013 home jersy is too good to pass up, but only sizes left are M and 2XL, anyone got a heads up one how big a medium is? Are they fitted or not really?

I'm unsure on the mediums but the Large is a legit Large and tight on me; fairly fitted. If I went Medium it would look ridiculous, if I could even get it over my biceps. JKS

KPWarrior

Just ordered me one of those Wellington Jerseys, can't go past for that price, one of the best looking jerseys we've had I reckon!

gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Just ordered me one of those Wellington Jerseys, can't go past for that price, one of the best looking jerseys we've had I reckon!

ive suggested the mother in law get it for my B'day, then I can buy the game day shirt myself - lol

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Ditto. $99, thats insane. Will love repping that jersey on the GC in Round 24.

Robster

Robster

Hey guys does anyone have the Stacey Jones shirt from 2005?? Sizle L or Xl? I would like to buy . :)

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Hey guys does anyone have the Stacey Jones shirt from 2005?? Sizle L or Xl? I would like to buy . :)
2005 Stacey Jones Limited Edition Jersey front
This one? Seen one on trademe this week but it going for around $500. Rip off IMO. Got my one for $150 off there...​

Beefcake

Beefcake

Just out of interest, MtWellington, how do you pick which jersey to wear to every game?

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Always wear new season. Had a lot to choose from this year but standard jersey is Inferno or Subzero...