General 2010 Warriors Draw

BigD_old

From www.stuff.co.nz

There will again be a Heritage Round – round 10 – when the Warriors will meet fellow 1995 newcomers the Cowboys.

The Warriors 2010 draw is:

March 12-15, v Titans, Robina

March 19-22, v Sharks, Mount Smart Stadium

March 26-29, v Broncos, Brisbane

April 2-5, v Sea Eagles, Mount Smart Stadium

April 9-12, v Bulldogs, Sydney

April 16-19, v Panthers, Mount Smart Stadium

April 23-26, v Storm, Melbourne

April 30-May 2, v Raiders, Mount Smart Stadium

May 7, Anzac Test, TBC

May 8-10, Bye

May 14-17, v Cowboys, Mount Smart Stadium

May 21-24, v Rabbitohs, Mount Smart Stadium

May 26, State of Origin I, ANZ Stadium

May 28-31, v Wests Tigers, Sydney

June 4-7, v Dragons, Mount Smart Stadium

June 11-14, v Knights, Newcastle

June 16, State of Origin II, Suncorp Stadium

June 18-21, Bye

June 25-28, v Roosters, Sydney

July 2-5, v Eels, Mount Smart Stadium

July 7, State of Origin III, ANZ Stadium

July 9-12, v Panthers, Penrith

July 16-19, v Storm, Mount Smart Stadium

July 23-26, v Rabbitohs, Sydney

July 30-August 2, v Titans, Mount Smart Stadium

August 6-9, v Sharks, Sydney

August 13-16, v Knights, Mount Smart Stadium

August 20-23, v Sea Eagles, Sydney

August 27-30, v Broncos, Mount Smart Stadium

September 3-5, v Eels, Sydney

MarkW_old

That opening game on the Gold Coast will be a very tough one given the temperatures at that time of year!

Might need to get the boys training in the gym with all the heating turned on to full :D

Blake_old

First thing they need to do is shed some pounds. They were significantly bigger than 08 and the last time they bulked up like that, they got a pounding also.

sebastian_old

That's one hell of a draw, Melbourne twice, Manly twice, Brisbane Twice, I honestly believe even If the NRL arn't giving us the hard games on purpose, we're fitted In to suit the other teams.

Blake_old

You seriously believe that?

Why don't you try and think of it as a positive - they obviously think the Warriors will draw a good crowd and tv audience against these top teams.

Seriously mate - get over the "woe is us" mentality - it's boring.

DanKokoro_old

Why don't you try and think of it as a positive - they obviously think the Warriors will draw a good crowd and tv audience against these top teams.

you seriously believe that?

Jesbass_old

you seriously believe that?

I do. We've just had our second worst season, and still draw great crowds. 2009 was only better than 2004, and yet it was the first year ever that we've had the corporate boxes sold out at every home match. I'm sure with the changes off the field, people will be eager to watch what's on the field in 2010.

sebastian_old

Those big games against the top teams will take a toll at the end of the season In the context of where we are on the ladder. If It meant making the finals by playing the easier teams you wouldn't take it? I "seriously" doubt that, as for the woe is me attitude we've just had one of our worst years, am I supposed to be In a happy mood In regards to the Warriors?

Last edited by a moderator:

motu1_old

to win the comp you have to beat the best
anyway those teams might be crap next year
who cares who we play

Jesbass_old

Those big games against the top teams will take a toll at the end of the season In the context of where we are on the ladder. If It meant making the finals by playing the easier teams you wouldn't take it? I "seriously" doubt that, as for the woe is me attitude we've just had one of our worst years, am I supposed to be In a happy mood In regards to the Warriors?

Playing the hard teams first and the easier teams later on is how we surged in 2007 and 2008, by memory. We've got to play them at some stage, anyway, and if we're to win the comp, we'll be playing them then, too. The Warriors can beat anyone on their day - it just hasn't been our day many times in 2009!

Warriors2009_old

to win the comp you have to beat the best
anyway those teams might be crap next year
who cares who we play

thats it hay who gives a sh-t hay 2009 was 2009 hay 2010 is a new game & the way i see it its game fu-king on..

Blake_old

You're such a defeatist. I'd be using these games to prove I was the best, not trying to shy away from them. Lucky you aren't part of the coaching staff.