16. Canberra

- Melbourne vs dogs Grand final.
- Jonathon Thurston and Benji Marshall to miss half season with injury
- Jarryd hayne to win dally M
- Kiwis to win 4 nations
- P.N.G to upset a weak british side in 4 nations

edguy_old

im the only one that thinks we have a chance , so far ..lol
im tipping a big turn around from last year ,,,,,with us , roosters and tigers up the top of the ladder..go warriors

Tigers
Warriors
roosters
souths
saints
storm
broncos
sea eagles
eels
titans
bulldogs
cowboys
knights
panthers
raiders
sharks

well i was wrong about the raiders and the panthers , and souths just missed .but my quote about tigers us and roosters was right..for a change..lol

gREVUS_old

one thing these predictions show - no one was working at the storm accounting office when they made them.

ToiletDuck_old

Haha Spence's prediction is whacked, he's spot on with us at 5th yet the rest of the table is almost in reverse.

Spence_old

Yeah, I accidentally cut and pasted the top half of my predictions... :whistle:

ToiletDuck_old

Actually I was just looking over them, NU's is more reversed than yours.

MarkW_old

If you factor in Melbourne being allowed their points this season they would have taken the 5th spot and we would have dropped to 6th with Manly getting the boot from the 8.

Jesbass_old

If you factor in Melbourne being allowed their points this season they would have taken the 5th spot and we would have dropped to 6th with Manly getting the boot from the 8.

...and I predicted us to finish 6th. But we finished 5th, and we did it with a host of injuries that I didn't account for. My 6th place prediction was with a (generally) fully fit squad.