General 2009 jerseys

daj3_old

Here's a thread to put up (confirmed) 2009 NRL jerseys. Obviously the most important one isn't out yet, but let's start having a look at what the 2009 NRL is gonna look like...

here's the panthers:

Home, very simple, looks like a training tee in my opinion... do not like
Large09%20Home%20jersey.jpg

Away, pretty crap, looks like a 4yo drew on it with felts
LargeAway%20Jersey.jpg

Heritage, would buy it if I had the money. Don't know why shirt designers ever moved away from this winning formula...
LargeHeritage%20jersey%20webfinal.jpg

Northern_Union

The heritage jersey looks good, in fact it looks like the early 70's jerseys when Mike Stephenson (the Sky sport UK commentator) came out to Australia as the current GB test hooker and pulled together an ordinary Panthers outfit and really got them humming.
I like.

daj3_old

Rabbitohs

Home:
HOME-JERSEY-ADULTS-6dccbd2d-abea-4bcc-b957-f1bf29f63284.jpg

Away:
AWAY-JERSEY-ADULTS-d896eb8a-851a-422e-8fb3-03edf79bfae1.jpg

Alternate! How awesome is this? A bit of a mishmash, but at least they're thinking outside the box!
attachment.php

daj3_old

Bulldogs. Just home at this stage... dunno if it's the laughing cartoon kid on the front, or their dismal 2008 season, but it's not as intimidating as past strips...

11ADL9HJSYS.jpg

daj3_old

Because the club has so many maori/pacific players? That's the idea... it's not just the club either, it's the Redfern area they represent. I think it's cool, I reckon clubs need to be more creative and put the culture or community they represent on their heritage jersey...

Northern_Union

No disrespect to Maori or Islanders but surely they should be looking to do more to recognise the Ab population of Redfern?

daj3_old

No disrespect to Maori or Islanders but surely they should be looking to do more to recognise the Ab population of Redfern?

Oh for sure, but look on the shoulder... I'm no expert on indigenous art but I think there's some more indigenous australian art on the rib area of the jersey too?

Northern_Union

Oh for sure, but look on the shoulder... I'm no expert on indigenous art but I think there's some more indigenous australian art on the rib area of the jersey too?

Yeah your right, looks like they have mixed all three.

daj3_old

Raiders, no clear photo out yet, but this photo would indicate the jersey is going to be much more of a slime/lime green...

memb_story_nov08.jpg-db7b4c8a93f3770d74e0513eafc50ba3.jpg

daj3_old

Roosters:

Home:
awww.sydneygameday.com.au_secureshop_photos_large_2869.jpg

Away:
awww.sydneygameday.com.au_secureshop_photos_large_2868.jpg

Foundation: (according to goodscore)
awww.goodscore.com.au_images_pics_nrlclothing_roosters09_3.jpg

ANZAC: (according to goodscore)
awww.goodscore.com.au_images_pics_nrlclothing_roosters09_4.jpg

Skinny_Ravs82

I like that alternate one for the Rabbits. That looks awesome. I can't stand the Storm's away one. Urgh. And so far the rest all look pretty much the same as they've been for a while. The Dogs one..lol yeah something off putting about that cartoon head thingy.

I think over all two of other faves (aside from the Warriors of course!) are the Sharks and Titans jerseys