General '07 Favourite Warriors moments

Kav_old

LOL, well beating the Tigers on their turf @ Campbell town was good but I was talking about the victiroy against the Gold Coast @ Carra. :D

We beat the Titans on their patch!!! (I must have missed that one!!!)
What was the score, Victoria?

Kav

Skinny_Ravs82

We trailed 6-0 after the first half. then in the second we score some tries particularly Rapira and McKinnon's tries. All without Pricey :D

Skinny_Ravs82

Ok, since there will be plenty of people feeling pained after yesterday bad loss I think it's time to bring back this 'ol thread and remember the good and fun times.. or moments where you couldn't believe it eve happened.

I definitely want to mention the game against the Sea Eagles in Round 24, Koopu getting a double in his 150th match!

After being 14-0 down against Penrith the follwong week, the rally back was impressive, like always

Skinny_Ravs82

I can't remember if I've mentioned this already but Mannering's try against the Dragons. Not only was the try great but losing his shoe was even better!!!! :lol1:

sebastian_old

the try from ah van off the restart against the tigers at mt smart!!!!

That was an outstanding try(i think Hohaia set up for Patty) & should be in any try highlights package cause i never saw anything like it again all season.

Skinny_Ravs82

In our first finals game against the Eels. I know we lost the match, but just the atmosphere and the intensity of the game...:D top class