General '07 Favourite Warriors moments

David James_old

Rapiras pure determination try against the Storm early in the year, driving around 10 metres with Storm players hanging off him

Mannering scored a similar one later in the year, can't remember who against though.

The Souths game.

The Roosters game (particular mention here to both Wade for soldiering on, AND to Witt's final drop out of the game, flying to the oppositions 40 metre line close to the sideline; that must be what, a 70-75m drop kick!!!).

"That" McKinnon Try.

Any time Pricey scores.

Michael Luck's first Warriors try.

Seeing Lauaki bat defenders away like flys.

Rovelli stepping (of all people) Preston Campbell.

Price's record breaking feats.

Yup, some really great moments to remember from this year.

Jesbass_old

Not a memory, but...

Nice to see you around, David James. :) How are you keeping? (Ba-dum tish!) Lol.

Kav_old

One of the highlights would be Steve Price's run of 60 metres to score under the posts (against the Dragons?).

Kav

Warrior_Hot_Stepper_old

yep has to be Souths game, i was their at the game, the souths supporters thought they had it won so did i but i was praying for a miracle, i was coping it a bit by the souths supporters they were saying (when they were 10 points ahead) look at the scoreboard lol, and on full time i was saying LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD NOW lol, it was like ripping their hearts out when we scored.

bringbkmeli_old

its got to be the souths game! just the look on russel crowes face when he thought souths was going to win but than byrne scores hahaha totally priceless!!! lol :redface1:

mahanga_old

Price's 60=70metre try.

Also Rav's hattrick.

Jeez.wouldn't the fans erupt tomorrow if these two scored a couple of tries each....Miracles DO happen you know!!!!

Skinny_Ravs82

lol yep, well who knows what tomorrow will bring for us. Hopefully some happy memories!

westie stylz_old

And giving them a win as well.

Just a shame it wasn't to lock up a home semi. People will have to wait and see until after next week so tickets will have to hold.

David James_old

Not a memory, but...

Nice to see you around, David James. :) How are you keeping? (Ba-dum tish!) Lol.

Whoops only reopened this thread today!

I'm good mate, still visit this board daily, but only post when I'm on a computer than remembers my log in as I'm terrible for forgetting my password on this forum for some reason!

Jesbass_old

Whoops only reopened this thread today!

I'm good mate, still visit this board daily, but only post when I'm on a computer than remembers my log in as I'm terrible for forgetting my password on this forum for some reason!
If you want, I can change your password for you? Just flick me a PM and we can get it sorted. :)

sebastian_old

I have to agree with the people saying the Souths game, Ray & i were sitting just under Crowe & all i remember doing when we won was screaming directly at Crowe "Eric Watson is the man". I swear i got a massive dirty from Crowe & will be carefull every time i go to a hotel, that there are no phones around.

Esoj_old

I would have to say the souths game. everything against us (stupid obstruction calls) and toddy skinny byrne showing some pace to geth wining try. the look on crowe and co was priceless too :D

Skinny_Ravs82

Is that supposed to be "beating the TIGERS on their turf" or "beating the Titans on OUR turf"?

Kav
LOL, well beating the Tigers on their turf @ Campbell town was good but I was talking about the victiroy against the Gold Coast @ Carra. :D

Jesbass_old

Doing our usual chant at the Manly game, (me / friend: "What do we think of the referee?" Half the bay: "He's a useless b*st*rd!"), and having it catch Paul Simpkins' attention and having him look over at us. That's gold! :D