General '07 Favourite Warriors moments

Skinny_Ravs82

There is only a few more weeks of regular season footy left, and already this year has proved to give us Warriors fans both good and bad memories. No doubt the next few weeks will give us a few more. For now though I think it is time we go back and relive some of those enjoyable and perhaps not so enjoyable moments ;)

J_Hallow_old

easily the souths game where we came back and scored with 15 seconds to go.

Jesbass_old

The team beating the Broncos two days after my dad (a very passionate Warriors fan) passed away.

Also, that try by McKinnon against the Panthers.

Skinny_Ravs82

Also from that Panthers game, the Channel 9 commentary team of Vossy, Geyer and Gould. There was a funny moment in the 2nd half when Vossy was mentioning about the injurys to both teams. He refered to Marto as...

'Tony Ribs' :lol1:

Winning the match vs Rabbitohs definitely sticks as a great moment. Also, our 24-0 blasting of the Eels in Round 1

levibro_old

ill hav to say the rabbitohs game, the try from wade mckinnon against the panthers, they try from pricey and manu against the knights, and the roosters game which we should of won!!

kingdamo_old

The rabbitohs game definitely.

I remember going to the toilet thinking the game was over, then I heard my Mum yelling, "GO BOY! GO BOY! GOOOOOO!, YESSSSSS!!!!" Lol I almost peed on myself!

Definitely one of the best memorys of the season, so far of course ;)

MarkW_old

The rabbitohs game definitely.

I remember going to the toilet thinking the game was over, then I heard my Mum yelling, "GO BOY! GO BOY! GOOOOOO!, YESSSSSS!!!!" Lol I almost peed on myself!

Definitely one of the best memorys of the season, so far of course ;)

I'd have to say the Rabbitohs game as well... simply for the priceless look of dejection on Russ' face at the end. ;)

jahc_old

I dont even remember the McKinnon Panthers try.. he pulls out a McKinnon special nearly every game now!

AmieJ_old

Definitely the rabbitohs game, where we won within the last few seconds. Ive got the poster of us (warriors) being victorious on the day... Love you warriors!

kingdamo_old

Crocket with his hand up that girl's skirt.

Um OK.

Anyway,

Just watching that try from McKinnon against the Panthers again, that was definitely a major highlight. Should be try of the year I reckon. He is a FREAK! But at least hes our freak :)

J_Hallow_old

Definitely the rabbitohs game, where we won within the last few seconds. Ive got the poster of us (warriors) being victorious on the day... Love you warriors!

i've got the pictures of that game on my wall at work. especially three pictures of one russell crowe celebrating the game. next photo is after the mckinnon try and the final and most priceless photo is of him absolutely gutted

Skinny_Ravs82

I also got to add Witty's coverseion from the sideline in the howling winds at Shark Park, also Wadeo's double against the Panthers

Skinny_Ravs82

*bump* come on more moments...

one of Ropo's tries this year..I think vs the Tigers was great. Just the whole movement..of it...etc

Ravs's hat trick of course

also I think Vatuvei and Lauki's trys in the Raiders game deserve mentions